Who attends the Conference?
The FBINAA National Annual Training Conference is open to and designed for law enforcement professionals, their families, sponsors and exhibitors. All attendees must be approved by the FBINAA to participate.
- Law Enforcement Attendees – FBINAA members, employees of the FBI, and sworn law enforcement executives and officers
- Family Attendees – Spouses, children and significant others of members and non-members pre-registered and approved
- Sponsors and Exhibitors – Representatives of sponsors and exhibitors approved by the Conference – Click here for details
Where is the Conference being held?
The FBINAA National Annual Training Conference is being held at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel, Orlando, Florida
Rosen Shingle Creek
9939 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819
What are the steps to register for the Conference?
- Review the registration types, fees and inclusions below to match which applies to you.
- Read the terms and conditions for registration. Click here for terms and conditions
- Click REGISTER to start (coming soon)
How do attendees make a hotel reservation?
Reserve a hotel room at the conference secured hotel once your registration is submitted. The Conference will provide a link to this hotel in the registration confirmation.
Where can attendees find answers to questions and assistance with registration?
Call or email the Conference Helpline for assistance at 800-941-8840 or [email protected].
How do sponsors and exhibitors register for the Conference?
Representatives of sponsor and exhibiting organizations will be provided with instructions to register through a separate registration form. Instructions are provided in the sponsor or exhibitor registration confirmation. Click here for details on sponsorship and ordering exhibition space.